- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Policies and Procedures
- Section II - 2.20(A) UMB POLICY ON LEAVE WITHOUT PAY FOR FACULTY
II - 2.20(A) - UMB POLICY ON LEAVE WITHOUT PAY FOR FACULTY
(Approved by the President, September 1990)
The President of UMB delegates to the Vice President of Academic Affairs the authority to grant faculty leave of absence without pay, upon request by the Dean of the School of Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy or Social Work.
The request for leave without pay shall include:
- 1. Reasons for the request.
- 2. Statement of how the leave will advance UMB's mission.
- 3. Length of time of the leave.
- 4. Statement of whether the leave will be counted as service toward sabbatical leave.