Policies and Procedures
- Section VII - 7.23(A) UMB POLICY ON MILITARY LEAVE WITH PAY FOR EXEMPT AND NONEXEMPT STAFF EMPOLYEE ON REGULAR STATUS
- Employees should present a copy of their orders to report for duty as soon as possible to the school/department.
- The employing school/department should contact Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services, immediately to determine the appropriate leave, compensation and benefits for the employee called to active military duty.
- The leave taken must be recorded on the employee's official timekeeping records.
- Questions regarding military leave should be directed to Employee/Labor Relations, Human Resource Services.