Calling All CRAFTERS
We are on the hunt for the creative…the clever… and the crafty!
Showcase your unique creations (and make some extra holiday dough) at the UM Handmade and Homemade Holiday Craft Fair! We are looking for handcrafted items such as blown glass pieces, holiday themed merchandise, unique accessories, gourmet sweet treats, tote bags, greeting cards, centerpieces and hand painted items.
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012
Time: 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Location: Southern Management Corporation Campus Center
621 W. Lombard Street, 2nd Floor
- $25 – includes one table and linen
- $45 – includes two tables and two linens
- $12.50 – Add a boxed lunch (see selections below)
All boxed lunches come with chips, cookie, fruit and a drink
Standard Box Lunches:
- Ham & Swiss – served with lettuce and tomato
- Turkey - served with lettuce and tomato
- Roast Beef - served with lettuce and tomato
- Roasted Veggie Wrap - roasted vegetables, mixed greens, and tomatoes, pesto mayonnaise, in a tortilla
- Southwest Chicken Wrap - chicken, black bean corn salsa, mixed green, tomatoes, chipotle mayonnaise, in a tortilla
- Chicken Salad - antibiotic-free roasted chicken with fresh diced onion, celery, herbs and a touch of French mustard
- Tuna Salad - white albacore tuna with fresh diced onion, celery, herbs and a touch of French mustard