- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Campus Life Weekly with USGA
- Submissions to Campus Life Weekly with USGA must pertain directly to the entire student body of UMB.
- Only events that are open to the entire student community, not just those in a particular school, will be printed.
- Space is limited so the event description is limited to 300 characters.
- Entries will not be run further than two weeks in advance of the event date.
- The grammar and accuracy of the submission is the responsibility of the individual submitting the entry.
- As a result of the high volume of submissions, some entries will only run the week of the advertised event.
- Newsletters are published weekly on Thursday evenings during the Fall & Spring semesters.
- All entries must be submitted by 5:00 pm the Tuesday prior to the publication date.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, ads for events that occur weekly will be run in a maximum of two consecutive publications in a two month period.